Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Swag City

I know everyone else has been raving about how awesome Jaipur is, but I thought I would add to it because it's impossible to describe the greatness of a city where rickshaw drivers blast 'Baby' at full volume, goats eat rubbish while wearing t shirts and Santa drives through town on a motorbike. It just has this amazing vibe. Although my rickshaw driver, Whatever (that's apparently his name), sort of hit on Ms Candy a lot, I wouldn't have had such a great time without him entertaining us everywhere. Somehow he had all the hits of my primary and intermediate years which I had a great time reliving. 

I'm going to miss this place. 

Reilly. 

PS mum, the news here is all about the anti corruption party which is newly in power in Delhi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment