Friday, December 27, 2013

Infatuation

I feel a full explanation needs to be explained about yesterday's activities that got me my MVP award as I felt Skeens summary lacked truth and substance.

It all started off while we were playing touch with some of the magician rugby team. While maintaining some humility, people commenting on my performance on the field described it as elegant, graceful but yet passionate and fierce with no one able to compete at my level. This all culminated in a fantastic try scored by yours truly. Unbeknownst to me at the time though there must have been a special onlooker that became totally in love with how I passed and ran with the ball. Skip to later that night while we took our seats for Dhoom 3 and although some would say I took the seat next to her, If I remember correctly it happened in the opposite order. We shared a box of popcorn but unfortunately she couldn't handle the pressure that came with sitting next to a rugby star like myself and had to excuse herself for the second half of the movie. All talk of being stood up or snubbed is total smack talk by the editor to get himself back into the good books with the rest of the tour group and should be dismissed as the dismal banter it is.

William

No comments:

Post a Comment