Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Lady and the Tramps!

It has been a blast reading about your tour through the mighty India and like so many before have already mentioned, it is absolutely captivating to read on a daily basis. The great thing is that you appear to be viewing India through an open set of eyes which isn’t necessarily a western set of eyes. Well done.

 

I was drawn to a blog today by Ben T which was titled Ishman, as I thought it was just a spelling mistake which was having another dig at my fellow Bog Hopping Irishman, Monsieur Jordan. Then I began reading further and the opening lines were around the definition of crazy, so naturally assumed I was on the money with my initial thoughts… alas he gets away with it this time round but it’s just a matter of time my friend!

 

Our whanau and the paddy side wish you all a very Merry Christmas, keep safe and see you all soon.

 

Kia Kaha

 

Congrats to Hamish Fox for his ‘shout out’ on The Edge today about the India tour, well done. 

 

Neil, Karen & Will 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment