Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing day

The lead up to and Christmas day is now over. The long awaited opening of  ' the letter ' and anticipated phone call also over but thank goodness the blogs keep coming.  I, like all the other parents, have so enjoyed them.Getting up early each morning with my coffee I sit and read - laugh a lot and sometimes cry.  I really think you could write a book.  I have passed on many stories and experiences to family and friends.  I am so proud of you all.
Thank you Ben for setting up the blog and writing so well as my William is a man of  'few words' so we would not have heard all these amazing stories had you not done so.  During the past week I have spoken to two young men who went on the first tour - Stefan Jammes and Selwyn Fraser. They are both now well into their Law Degrees and spoke so highly of their Indian experience and the positive impact it has had on them.  I have no doubt that this experience will make them better in every repect as our future generation of young adults.
One thing I wish I had was a photo of all the boys with names attached as I really only know a few of the boys and it would have been helpful to have put a face to a name to a blog.
Keep up the good work and stamina Mr Skeen, Mr Jordan and Ms Candy.

Jo Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment