Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dhoom 3 Preview

After what was, for me, the hardest encounter of the trip by far in our excursion to a slum of Mumbai, I feel many of us were in need of something a little lighter. But now this evening, there is no doubt in my mind that all the challenges we have faced over these last three weeks will be epitomised in one piece of glorious film making that will really test the best of us. The name of this film is DHOOM 3.

After seeing poster and adverts for this movie from day one in India we knew it was the 'must see' movie of the millennium. Starring Bollywood's best and probably the world's greatest actor of all time: Salman Khan, the Sachin Tendulkar of Indian film. To put it simply this man is a hero and an inspiration to me, I believe that even though none of us have seen either DHOOM 1 or 2 or can speak Hindi, this film will be able to stand on its own as the greatest movie we will ever see. After being shown the trailer by a couple of locals I have met on our excursions and reading its review of four out of five stars I can only pose one question. Are we ready for such a high octane, edge of your seat, spine tingling, mind numbing experience???

I for one cannot wait and I am sure the kids we are taking along will appreciate it almost as much as us.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment