Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas New Zealand

Merry Christmas to everyone back home! I have just opened my letters and it was a very special moment, so thank you Mum, Dad, Anna and Cate for putting the time into them, they were very uplifting and a loving reminder of where my roots are, to say the least. I'm happy to say that at one very special chapter of my life was spent on a 17.5 hour train... Travelling from Jaipur to Mumbai! It's a very unique setting that won't be forgotten.

Being awoken by arguably Father Christmas himself, and his hideously filthy beard was also a moment I will never forget. The Shane Train arrived 1hour late to proceedings in true Indian style, only to-of course, give Fletcher Boswell some more stick, this time about some embarrassing photos he discovered in his letter.

Thank you so much my family and the boys around me for making my earliest Christmas wake up ever, a very special one. And of course thank you India.

Merry Christmas

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment