Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A little bit jealous...

Merry Christmas all!

I've been quietly observing and soaking in all your thought-provoking blogs and fun banter. Each day I join your many followers and eagerly await for the next update!

I'm a little bit jealous that you get to spend Christmas with Mr Skeen! However, from what I've heard and read from you all over the last couple of weeks, I can see that you are a top quality group of young men (along with three awesome staff members). That makes it a bit easier to digest!

Joking aside, I couldn't think of a more deserving bunch of people to spend 4 weeks with a person very special to me. It has been an absolute privilege to follow your journey via the blog. Thank you everyone!

I know Mr Skeen has good plans in store for you today. May you all experience the joy of Christmas with your 'India family'. Have fun exploring Mumbai and continue to make the most of every moment!

Mr Skeen's fiancée

No comments:

Post a Comment