Sunday, December 29, 2013

Enjoy the Sun

Hey Lads,

As Skeeno and Jordy Bear will confirm I'm not the best at being expressive without a difficult question from Skeen himself to set me off. So, try to let me off for not being as intense in my writing as the two highly educated superstars below me.

Its been awesome reading your blogs over the past few weeks, the stories have definitely brought back some incredible memories. The friendships you guys have formed in your group seem no less strong than ours were and still are from our time on tour.

Congratulations to you all for putting up with Jonty for almost 4 weeks so far.
Have an awesome time in Goa, pity you don't have Mr McNeil's incredible Karaoke prowess to bring you into the New Year.

See you when you get back to rainy Auckland.

Tim Tolley (India 2011/12)

PS. Jonty- Downton Abbey got pretty intense. Mary has two guys on the go. Don't worry it's saved on our my sky for you.
PPS. Skeen- Please make sure Jonty has the singular hair on his chin plucked before he gets home. Thanks.
PPPS. Jake- I told you so ;)

"Sent from my iPhone" (Skeeno)

No comments:

Post a Comment