Friday, December 27, 2013

Explanations.

Its hard to imagine how life is going to be when we arrive back home, kind of like how it was hard to imagine what India would be like. And I think it will be similar again in the way that it will also be a "culture shock", because of how used to the Indian culture we have become.

Also I would like to mention how hard (for me at least) it will be to explain our experiences, and self discoveries. So to the people that want to know how the trip was or what our experiences were like, I wouldn't be able to give answer that explains the depth of our adventure. It is truly something that words cannot describe. So to Mum and Dad, and anyone else that asks how my journey was, be warned that I might not be able to give you a full answer, or an answer that does our experiences any justice. And I guess this is a shame, but it also is not in a way, because if you want to know what India is like then book a ticket to Kolkata, but even then India is different for everyone.

Jake




No comments:

Post a Comment