Wednesday, January 1, 2014

R, R & R

Our time in Goa was about R, R and R (rest, relaxation and reflection). Although we still have the night to come, I feel that the first two have been sufficiently covered. This just leaves reflection and I feel it will continue long after we have left the country, recalling the things we have accomplished over the past month or so. All I can say, currently, is that I wouldn't have survived without the people on this trip. I'd especially like to thank Mr. Skeen, Mr. Jordan and Ms Candy. 

I have thoroughly valued every aspect of this trip and know that I will never have an experience similar again. It has been completely unique to anything I have ever done. In saying that, though, I am determined to return to India and view the country through wiser eyes.

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment