Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Coming to the End

As our Indian experience is coming to an end, we all start to reflect on this wonderful experience and what we hope the new year has to unfold. Last night was definitely a highlight of this awesome experience and something I do not feel I will ever experience again; Spending New Years Eve in Goa.

Last year really flew by and I am going to look back on it with amazing memories of this experience, which have given me a fresh slate to start on in 2014, as I hope the experience we are coming to the end of affects my life in a positive way, and I'm sure it will. Having a first hand view of this country which has the biggest contrasts in life that I have ever encountered gives me a greater understanding of how life works, outside of sheltered NZ, which I am looking forward to returning to.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment