Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

To all friends, family and blog readers, Happy New Year! 

After an incredible 2013, I feel extremely excited for 2014 and what it has in store for us, yet also slightly apprehensive about how different the world back home will seem. The last three and a half weeks have really made me rethink about how I approach life in general, and I think I have found a new driving force that invigorates me for each new day. The time spent in India as a part of the 2013-2014 India Immersion programme has given me a better understanding of our world as well as many unfulfilled questions about life. A bit ironic, I guess, but it's something that fascinates me - the new questions we ask are the ones that will inspire us to change. 

A big thank you to Mr Skeen, Mr Jordan and Miss Candy, for being such fantastic teachers and fellow tour members. You guys are absolutely awesome and made the experience unforgettable.

I look forward to 2014 as a year of change.
Best wishes and enjoy the rest of your holidays.
Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment